Saturday, 1/3/08













Gloriana y Jims Condo

Loading up to Take Jim to work and us to the Airport

Ayyuuy did not want to leave today. We woke up in San Jose and had a good breakfast with mikes family. I played a tune on piano for Matthias and Gloriana. Matty is taking piano lessons.

Around 12 we had to leave. They were the best hosts I have ever had. Absolutely incredible.

We dropped Jim off at the office on our way to the airport. It was actually quite a hard goodbye. They felt like a family already.

--------

We then realized we had forgotten our passports. So we head back home for get them. Good thing we had left early. We got to the airport and bought our costa rican airport tax. ($26 extra!!)

Security was no problem. We got our last "dos Pilsens porfa" at the airport bar and headed to dallas. We saw some sweet volcanoes and watched "Martian child"

Here we are in Dallas in the visitor center after eating at tgi Fridays. Hopefully we will be able to fall asleep.

The airports empty.

I already notice myself missing the Spanish language and the people. Why did I have to leave???? I will be going back. Hopefully sooner than I will believe.


And this is where we slept...the Samsung Wireless lounge...lulled to sleep by Hilary Clinton, Barack Obama, Wolf Blitzer, Anderson Cooper, and John McPain.

No comments: